Private Equity Insights is a dedicated Private Equity platform operating across Europe and South-East Asia. At our distinguished, local and regional conferences, we gather together the most significant players from throughout the PE industry for a day of enriching panel discussions, inspiring keynotes, and highly valuable networking opportunities. We now organise eleven conferences per year, in Germany, France, Benelux, Poland & CEE, Switzerland, Iberia, Italy, UK, the Nordics, and South East Asia.
PE insights is growing rapidly (we aim to go from 20 FTE to 60 FTE in 2 years) and is looking for a part-time energetic, smart, curious, hard working and hands-on designer.
As a part-time in-house Graphic Designer, you will work closely with the Design Manager to support the creation of all conference materials, banners (online & offline), flyers, presentations and much more. At first, we will need you for specific projects, with a weekly schedule from 20 to 30 hours. There is the possibility of a full-time contract later as the company grows.
• Produce design assets including, event support materials: booklets, roll-ups, name tags, room signage, banners (online & offline), and internal corporate visuals (presentations, website design, etc), among others;
• Up to one-year work experience (recent graduate accepted)
• B.Sc. in Graphic Design or equivalent course, with skills in print and digital visuals
• Comfortable working in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
• Ability to balance multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines
• Enthusiasm, hard worker with a self-driven personality
• Fluency in English (required) & strong communication skills (written and oral)
• A challenging & international environment with ambitious & dynamic people
• You work as part of an ambitious start-up aiming at being the leader on its market
• Possibility of a full-time contract depending on your performance and the company’s growth
Starting date: ASAP
How to apply: If you are interested and would like to become part of the Private Equity Insights team, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with your portfolio and CV.
ONLY APPLICATIONS IN ENGLISH WILL BE CONSIDERED.