Landi Renzo SpA is a world-leading company. It has 23% market share of the components and alternative automotive fuel systems for the LPG and CNG markets.
The company began in 1954 when Renzo Landi, together with his wife, Giovannina Domenichini, founded the Officine Meccaniche Renzo Landi in Reggio Emilia, the sole manufacturer of specific mixers for all vehicles.
Landirenzo became an Industrial Group, and in 1993 it took over Landi Srl and Eurogas Holding BV, a Dutch company in the same market. In 1999, the Polish branch of the Group was launched, Landi Renzo Polka S.p.Z.o.o. The following year, the company purchased Med S.p.A. located in Mancasale di Reggio Emilia. In 2001, 70% of Eurogas Holding B.V. was sold and Eurogas Utrecht B.V. was purchased by the company’s subsidiary, Landi International B.V.
The process of internationalisation continued with the opening of branches in Brazil in 2003, in China in 2005 and in Pakistan in 2006. This same year also saw the foundation of the LANDIRENZO Corporate University: a centre for ideas and the development of human resources within the Landi Group, to impart the company’s culture of sustainable mobility.