E-commerce Executive – Lisbon (PT)
Private Equity Insights is a dedicated Private Equity platform and network operating across Europe and South-East Asia. The PEInsights network exists to connect investors, fund managers, advisors and leading CxOs with relevant insights and valuable opportunities. We are currently in every major European market as well as South-East Asia, and host an annual “must-attend” event for our network in each of the 11 markets in which we operate.
Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re looking for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a hardworking, fun, and inclusive work environment, then Private Equity Insights might be the place for you!
What we offer and who we are:
- A highly ambitious environment with room to grow professionally and personally
- Attractive opportunities to further your career within Digital Marketing on an international scale.
- Highly attractive compensation package with the opportunity to travel regularly throughout Europe and Asia.
- Engaging educational opportunities, learning from the leading investors in Europe and Asia
- Manage & strategize our online presence through Email Marketing, Social Media, and Website
- Create & maintain website content while ensuring the information is up to date at all times (pages, products & prices)
- Optimize the customer journey and constantly improve the online Conversion Rate
- Research market in order to discover new trends and technologies in order to deliver top performance and achieve KPIs
- Directly manage digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, email marketing and social media
- Develop Email Marketing Campaigns and implement cross-functional strategies
- Report on digital Performance
- You have a great understanding of web analytics platforms like Google Analytics, LinkedIn Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.
- You understand Email Marketing and have past experience with email marketing tools like: CampaignMonitor, MailChimp, SalesForce, Sendinblue, Vero, or any equivalent.
- You have dealt with social media before and are able to create highly engaging contents.
- You’re a fast learner and eager to solve complex problems.
- You have an analytical mindset, critical thinking, and eager to reach your goals.
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience in a similar role and (preferably) a degree level in Digital Marketing or a related field. Experience with working within financial markets is an advantage.
- You must be fluent in English, Resident in Portugal or ready to relocate, and have a EU Passport.
Digital Marketing is in your DNA, then you are the one we are looking for.
We are looking for someone with a passion for all-things-digital who also owns a strategic mindset, being able to solve complex business problems using digital tools.
If you wish to work with a smart, fearless and all around ‘sound’ team members, Private Equity Insights is the right fit for you.
Are you up for the challenge?
Equal Opportunity Employer: Private Equity Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.