Event Experience Jr. Associate – Lisbon (PT)
Private Equity Insights is a dedicated Private Equity platform operating across Europe and South-East Asia. At our distinguished, local and regional conferences, we gather the most significant players from throughout the Private Equity industry for a day of enriching panel discussions, inspiring keynotes, and highly valuable networking opportunities. We now organise twelve annual conferences in Luxembourg, Germany (Frankfurt and Munich), France, Benelux, Poland & CEE, Switzerland, Iberia, Italy, UK, the Nordics, and South East Asia.
PE Insights is developing rapidly, and is looking for a hardworking talent. So don’t wait any longer to get on board! We are looking for a Conference Planner to join the PEI Team based in Lisbon, Portugal. In this role you would be assisting the Head of Operations, focusing on creating the best conferences experience every single time.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who can stay focused in a hectic environment, handle 11 projects simultaneously, with a high commitment.
For the right candidate we offer:
- A lot of travel to the most interesting cities in Europe
- The opportunity to work hard and develop in a demanding and challenging area
- Join a growing company and grow with us
- Stay in touch with 11 different cultures
- A multicultural environment
- A full-time job
- A competitive remuneration
- Be responsible for the conference experience
- Be responsible for the conference preparation and delivery, making research based on PEI Premisses regarding Iconic venues, restaurants, Hotels, Catering, AV suppliers and volunteers
- Organize everything around the development of a conference, including setup, catering, speakers gifts, furniture, meetings, AV, marketing materials,…
- Support all the company areas
- Be responsible for the team flights and accommodation
- Negotiate with stakeholders
- Keep track of all the conference details and numbers
- Energetic, enthusiastic and dedicated personality
- Solution driven and result-oriented, with extremely high sense of detail
- Have strong focus on structure and reliable
- Consider each conference as a project, and be passionate about guiding it to success
- Be able to work independently and keep sight of the bigger picture
Experience in hospitality and conferences is a plus
- Must be fluent in English, other languages are definitely an asset
- Must have computer skills (mainly excel)
- Resident in Lisbon
- EU Passport
If this sounds like you, please apply below. Don’t forget to upload your CV and cover letter.