General Description of Association of Family Offices in Asia
Association of Family Offices in Asia (AFO) is a professional society in Asia distinctively gathers single, multi and virtual family offices as well as the industrial societies in the region. AFO offers a range of consultancy services and organizes activities to facilitate collaboration and co-investment among the prestige circle.
AFO Mission :
- Enhance the communication and engagement among family offices in the region and establish network for arranging club deals.
- Provide resources, education and consultation services for family offices in the region.
- Encourage all family members to become involved in the goal of developing and preserving family legacy through the instrument of the single family office.
- Support the industry to promote all-rounded services covering financial, succession management and corporate development to wealthy families and their family offices.
- Promote the industry and advocate members to practice the highest ethical standard and deliver customers with professional & reliable financial services.
- Encourage the practitioners to commit to continuous professional development training, thereby promote the industry to advance to the higher level of specialization
- Research with particular interests in the long-term development of the industry, regulatory policies & the effectiveness and the competition in Asia and in the global arena.
- Support the constancy exchange among the practitioners practicing in the region and build the platform to enable the communication & networking among practitioners.
+852 3499 3851 Website http://familyoffices-asia.org Email email@example.com Postal Address: GPO Box 11666, Hong Kong Post Office