Partnerships & Leads Acquisition Specialist – Lisbon (PT)
Private Equity Insights is a dedicated Private Equity platform and network operating across Europe and South-East Asia. The PEInsights network exists to connect investors, fund managers, advisors and leading CxOs with relevant insights and valuable opportunities. We are currently in every major European market as well as South-East Asia, and host an annual “must-attend” event for our network in each of the 11 markets in which we operate.
Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re looking for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a hardworking, fun, and inclusive work environment, then Private Equity Insights might be the place for you!
What we offer and who we are:
- A highly ambitious environment with room to grow professionally and personally
- Attractive opportunities to further your career within Marketing & Partnerships on an international scale.
- An opportunity to work with top-tier Investment Funds, Investment Bankers, C-Suite Executives, Consultants, and Advisory Firms.
- Highly attractive compensation package with the opportunity to travel regularly throughout Europe and Asia.
- Engaging educational opportunities, learning from the leading investors in Europe and Asia
- Strategize on opportunistic partnerships & manage the existing relationship with Partners and ensure their activation
- Identify and seek new partners with shared values to secure creative long-term relationships
- Negotiate partnerships to leverage results
- Work within the Marketing team to create and deliver highly engaging Partner information, newsletters, updates, and other marketing-relevant information
- Prospecting & Qualifying leads for marketing outreaches
- Keep track of Partnerships KPIs and Lead Generation conversion rates in order to optimize processes
- You are able to handle partner C-Level executive relationships
- You are energetic, enthusiastic and dedicated personality.
- You have a flair and enthusiasm for the Financial Market and its participants.
- You’re able to negotiate & prepare Partnerships contracts.
- You’re solution-driven and result-oriented
- You have exquisite communication skills and strong client focus.
- You are able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- You are able to work independently and keep sight of the bigger picture.
- You must be fluent in English, other languages are definitely an asset.
- You are a resident in Portugal or ready to relocate and have an EU Passport.
- You have past experience dealing with partnerships and/or sales, and (preferably) have worked within financial markets.
You’re a people’s person, charismatic and a strategically visionary person that can get our brand to the next level, we are looking for you.
Ultimately, you will build strategic relationships and partner up with key industry players while simultaneously find new ways of sourcing leads.
Are you up for the challenge?
Equal Opportunity Employer: Private Equity Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.